Monday, May 17, 2010

This feeling of 'shit'ness

There are certain days in life....more like in all 365/6 days of the year....there will be this particular day where you just want to go screaming :

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!

FML FML FML FML FML~

It's just one of those days..one of those phases....

and it's happening to me right now!!!

I'm already tired like shit...and I've been trying to take a nap for god knows how long...I'd only got back from college at 6pm today..after msn-ing for awhile with my classmates..I dragged myself upstairs and plonked myself unto the bed for not more than 15 mins when I was called to dinner...so no choice (must be a good daughter)..I wake up..go eat..dilly dally dilly dally for awhile wait for food to assimilate and digest and do whatever those food do in the stomach...then I decided to take a nap again....so repeat same sequence...drops into bed...snooze for not more than 10 mins!! then the BLOODY phone starts ringing..and everyone refuses to pick up the bloody phone..just let it ring and ring and ring..so I get up answer the phone..and the person at the other end hangs up...that person is lucky I have no caller ID..if not I will personally drive the car out to where ever they stay and burn their phone line!

WTF?????!!!!

SERIOUSLY MAN! WTF!!!

Provoking me right now is as wise as trying to jump off Niagara Falls in the middle of winter wearing nothing but your birthday suit and with no safety harness...

In other words..A STUPID AND BAD IDEA...

God help me if someone pisses me off right now..I'm so gonna blow my top....

I know right now I sound whiny and shit..but I am really really really really really just too tired emotionally and physically to care about anything right now...especially when my nerves are being tested to their very limit every single day...

It's just NOT MY DAY today!!!!!!!!

ARGH!

It's times like this when you need a rock to lean on....


Tired and frustrated...

Jean




2 comments:

  1. Hahaha you could have ignored the phone call and pretend to be already deep asleep... that's what my siblings do often lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolz..it was because it was annoying and cutting into my dream then..that's why I had no choice but to answer it..

    ReplyDelete