Friday, May 21, 2010

Nyekkie!!!!


I am proud to announce that I have passed my undang and am one step closer to obtain my driving license! I decided to take my driving exams because mom was getting really tired from ferrying me around..so to let my poor mom rest and I shall drive..(but I think they would prefer me not driving)..Anyway..my preparation for undang was..to do the 500 questions the night before and revised those I got wrong the next day..looks like it works...hahahaha

The personnel at the centre was kinda amusing..I was the only one at the centre and I probably have this "I don't know what the hell to do" look on my face..and the personnel must be weirded out by me..=) but they took a look at the Digimon thingy I use as a keychain now and that started everyone talking about their childhood times playing the Digimon device...so that really lightened up the atmosphere...plus the guy who registered me was all jokey and stuff...BUT! The pictures of me look like SHIT!

So prior to that..today I went to Madam Joyce Eatery to have my lunch..so as I was trying to eat my asam laksa in peace..this 2 guys from some home for the disabled approached me and asked me to sponsor a can of special milk formulae for the home as most of the inhabitants there drink this milk as their staple diet..I guessed the owner must have sense my distress cause she warned those 2 volunteers not to disturb any more of her customers...Thank you for that...In the end however..I just took down the address of the home and didn't donate anything..I mean it's not like I'm being selfish..but it's just that I really don't know how much of my money is going to the home...how sure am I that they don't pocket the money themselves? So as usual..I'm taking the advice of my old bean "Go there personally to help if you really feel the need to" 

I know there's something funny that happened in physics today..but I just can't recall..I need to bring a voice recorder to class

Righto..that's all for today..no sense in forcing something that just won't come..hahahaha
leaving you guys with this quote from MR B!!!! "Oh god I'm so emofied!"

Oh god IM so emofied....
JEAN!



No comments:

Post a Comment