Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Awww~

Today we celebrated WZ's birthday in the Street Cafe opposite college...

Street Cafe is a place where they serve Korean food...the ambiance is actually pretty nice and if you actually know those K-Pop songs blasting out from the speakers you will have a nice time there..The food is pretty average..and it's surprisingly NOT too salty...Since I had a pretty basic Bento lunch...I can't really give a overall review..but my lunch was not bad...om nom nom

Speaking of bentos~~~

Just washed it~ =)

Jean's randomness STRIKES again!! This time is the kleptomaniac side of me!!! I actually snuck the Bento box out of the restaurant and brought it home as keepsakes! (ATTENTION everyone...this blog is not promoting theft in any way..it's merely to show how random+lame+weird some people can be..The owner of this blog AKA JEAN is not responsible for any actions that any individual might partake in after reading this blog post..Furthermore this blog post is merely for recreational purposes only and is not for educational purposes!!!!! So for god's sakes don't try anything I did!!!)

Disclaimer all done and all...Anyway..yeah I was pretty thrilled with the Bento box so I took it home..it's now resting on the counter and ready to be transfered into my glass case..haha...but I'm still waiting to trump my bro who snuck a TGIF glass out of the restaurant! You just wait for me..I'll do it one day too =)!

So today's birthday celebration was the sweetest celebration I'd ever saw...my classmates are such a CC!! (Cute Couple) The guy actually went to RT Pastry to order the girl's favourite cake (Tiramisu) then went to the florist to get her 12 roses! (For those of you who might not speak 'flower language'..a dozen roses means thinking of you every month....=) awww..)That's not all..he even gathered the whole class at Street Cafe and let the girl go on 1st...she by the way was actually feeling kinda down since he was not there to celebrate with her...this guy friend of mine was actually at the bottom level of the shop lighting the candles on the cake..and while we were all gathered there..he got the personnel to dim the lights and he walked up the stairs holding the flowers and cake while singing 'Happy Birthday' to the girl!!!!!!!

Can you just go 'awww'????with this BIG SILLY GRIN on your face??? Which girl's heart wouldn't melt for such a sweet guy?? Seriously what a romantic boyfriend...so envious for WZ and at the same time happy that she found someone so nice..it's times like these when you suddenly realise..being single is kinda pathetic..LMAO!

As usual..the pictures will be up at a later date...and I even have permission from the both of them to put in it my blog..=)!!


Other than that..I've finally made a phone call to my instructor and it looks like this Friday I'll be taking my undang test at Subang Square..knowing how 'powderful' my Malay is..I sincerely hope I don't gagal...*fingers and toes crossed*!!!


With a big silly grin~

Jean

Footnotes

Finally I remembered one really important thing about yesterday which I didn't post up on my blog...

This is truly a sign of progress...during physics class we were talking about EM waves and so happened there was the discussion on Infrared waves...so our lecturer brought a simple remote and asked us if we wanted to see Infrared waves..so naturally we agreed..here's the scene

Mr S : So everyone please take out your handphones

*extensive rummaging as everyone took out their handphones*

Mr S : And turn on the camera

*LMAO! Nearly everyone in the class turn on the cameras in their phones..* 

This is truly the sign of progress...=)

and of course..no blog post is truly complete without the wise words of my sis and her funny stories..apparently she 'tembaked' 20 ++ MCQ on chinese sentence structure..and still managed to pass the class test...gotta love my sis!





2 comments: