Saturday, May 22, 2010

Weee~~


Ok be fair lar..this is the only picture I got after I got back from the hairdresser's 
So it's kinda cacat-ed..but nevermind..I wanna show off my new hairstyle..
=)
For the last freaking time..it's not a jellyfish and neither did I cut it using a bowl and no I am not going back to the farm...

Anyway..after cutting our hair and getting the groceries..mom decided to take us to the carnival near our place..actually the carnival opened at the Carrefour in KK (it's a new landmark now) and so for the first time..we set foot in a carnival..

At the beginning I was actually thinking..how do these people earn money? As the night progressed on I got my answer...the things were cheap yet the cost a bomb...meaning= the prizes were cheap but the games cost a bomb...

So sis and I had a fun time riding the rides and generally soaking up the atmosphere of the carnival..too bad mom didn't want to ride those rides with us...so she kinda missed out...BIG BIG thanks to her for FINALLY letting me go to the carnival...the downside is I've got rashes all over my arm..due to some allergic reaction...oh well..win some lose some...

Anyway..enough of words..let the pictures do the talking...you guys can go FB to see also...if you're lazy to scroll all the way down..(though since you're here..might as well finish reading the post right???)

Heading off to the carnival..this is what happens when you try to force your eyes to open to the flash of the camera....
Put me in a kimono and whiten my face and I can pass off as Madame Butterfly..=)
Kidding..Madame Butterfly so pretty..how to compete with her??
So this is the Ferris wheel signifying the entrance...as you can see in later pictures..there's this big freaking huge Carrefour logo all lit up at the side of the building..I'd say Carrefour really did good on this marketing plan..so many people...
Sis and me at the start..note the hair as the night progresses
1st ride we rode..It was awesome..but my sis..aduih...
Sis..she's chronically afraid of heights..here she's all calm cause we're not off the ground yet
Still got time to take pics..actually I took pics throughout the ride...=)
This made me just a little apprehensive..this is the sort of ride where you're pushed outwards by centrifugal force as there is this big metal pole spinning you around while you're strapped in seats..so as it gains momentum & velocity you'd get pushed higher and higher due to greater repulsion force from the centre...So seeing this support made my swallow hard twice!
SEE THE CARREFOUR LOGO!!!
and this is me by the way in case you don't know..
Chronic photo takers..
Sis was going..'Jie..what are you doing..??!! sit back in your place!!"
Measuring the ride using my sneakers
OO..we're spinning
SEE?? Cam whore during the ride!!
While my sis....clutching on for dear life..

When I got back to the 'tempat asal' this wasn't even my shoes..hahaha!
SEE MY SIS????? ADUIH!!!
I took a pic of this teddy bear cause it looks so pitiful all strung up like that...it's like a) some prisoner having death sentence by hanging or b) Some kind of meat hanging from a chain
The next thing we did was visit the ghost house..it was a COMPLETE and UTTER rip OFF!!!
Since I didn't explain the monetary value of the tokens beforehand I shall take the opportunity to enlighten you all now...it cause one RINGGIT MALAYSIA to get ONE token..each ride costs 4 tokens per person..same goes to the ghost house..so do the math people...me and sis = 2 people = 8 tokens = RM8...so we paid hoping to get a goood scare worth 8 tokens...Sis as usual clung on tightly to me which was totally unnecessary cause the ghost house was lamer than lame..shitter than shit it was ' a pile of shit flowing in a river of shit leading to a sea of shit'...the only good thing about it is probably that it is dark enough...the distance of the Ghost house was too short for one thing..and the supposedly 'scary' props were just too lame + tame..seriously..it didn't shock anyone AT ALL! (maybe wee liddle kiddies who don't know any better..like one year olds)
Then we progress to this 'tea cup' ride..but I didn't get to sit in the 'Pink' teacup...
We had fun spinning round..and talked a lot during the ride
This is some sort of 'take advantage' ride as you keep sliding all over the place..nice tactic for guys to press up against their WAG..hahaha!
Seriously I admire myself..spinning cup can still take pics of myself!!
WEEEE!
Spotted someone with a trolley in the carnival..
MALAYSIA BOLEH!
This game is damn difficult..I wanted that Hamtaro sooo bad!
Next time get someone who can toss well to win it for me..I supply him/her the rings!
In the end this is what we got..but it's from a different game
like I said..cheap prizes expensive games...
Anyway..we were queuing for the ferris wheel here..and there we met this cute little boy..the mom asked if he could join us as she's not riding..since he's sooo cute..we welcomed him with open arms..
XD!

Nothing to do while waiting so snap more pics of myself..see my hair start to part by itself in CLUMPS!
I know it's dark and all but I don't wanna use the flash cause my face damn sticky and I know it'll turn out like crap..
Dark=mystery=alluring..HAHAHA!
Scene from the top of the Ferris wheel...
Remember when I said my sis was CHRONICALLY afraid of heights?
ADUIH LAR!!!! EVEN THE LITTLE BOY (who was 8) also NOT SCARED!
She was clutching my knee THE WHOLE RIDE..until I batted her hand away..
Damn those eye bags...
We spotted this cool couple holding baby monkeys!! Goodness so cute+unusual..they kindly allowed me to take their photo...Thanks guys!
Before we left we just had to ride this ride ONE MORE TIME!
AND I TOOK A PIC WHEN IT FLEW AT THE HIGHEST POINT!!
WOOT!
But seriously felt a bit nauseous after that..too much spinning I think

Thus ends the adventure of the carnival...I even met my old classmate..small world...Next time I vow to visit more carnivals..I love the rides and the atmosphere..though for now Cosmos is the best substitute..=) Saving up for it!! 


Ok..as aforementioned in the post "what did I say?' ...I was reading If You Could See Me Now....and here is one LONG paragraph that I find it's really meaningful and true..Anyway for
the disclaimer please go to said post to view it..you can't miss it..it's in red it's in the biggest font size and it's underlined..if you can't see it I suggest going for Lasik..nothing else can save your eye at that rate...=)

And here  we go as usual..Ivan and Elizabeth
 When you drop a glass or a plate to the ground it makes a loud crashing sound. When a window shatters, a table leg breaks, or when a picture falls off the wall it makes a noise. But as for your heart, when that breaks, it's completely silent. You would think as it's so important it would make the loudest noise in the whole world, or even have some sort of ceremonious sound like the gong of a cymbal or the ringing of the bell. But it's silent and you almost wish there was a noise to distract you from the pain...
If there's a noise, it's internal. It screams and no one can hear it but you. It screams so loud your ears ring and your head aches. ( a lot of adjectives and comparisons later) but when it breaks it's actually silent..
But Elizabeth, she saw the heartbreak in me and I saw it in her, and without having to talk about it we both knew. It was time to stop walking with our heads in the clouds, and instead, keep our feet on the harder soil of ground level we should always have been rooted to.

CAN YOU SAY 'AWWWWWW???!" Cecelia Ahern you put the beautiful in life!!

Ok ending here..
Jean!















No comments:

Post a Comment