Friday, May 14, 2010

Once~

*silly grin* 

Watched Once just to see the duet part between The Frames lead singer and his ex girlfriend...I repeated that scene 5 times....*big silly grin*

The duet of Falling Slowly was even better when sung by Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova...I must get the guitar and piano scores!!! =)


* I don't know you..but I want you....* <3!!


Something must be in the air today....My mom and I went out for lunch together and ended up going shopping...and somehow or rather she bought me bags and clothings and stuff...I was kinda freaked out..I mean I still thought that I was in this 'grounded' phase..where every little action of my will be scrutinised and dissected for any wrong thread..but somehow she buying me stuff is like I'm being rewarded...though it's a weird feeling..but still..a big thanks to my lovely mom...*sniff*

And once again...rolling in the emo stuff now

This is a huge lesson to be learnt for me....NEVER EVER TRY TO CLEAR UP AKWARD MOMENTS!

In case you guys missed the news flash...I once again did something er....unorthodox even for me..anyway..cutting the long story short...today I tried to talk to the person involved to clear up the awkwardness...which made the entire thing MORE AWKWARD.....

I only wanted to say  'hey we're just friends right..so no harm done..don't be awkward' or something to the effect..but apparently I was ignored...it was like I was repulsive or something...it was as though one look at my face was enough to send him puking his guts out or something...not sure what in the world he's thinking..but I sure as hope that things will go back to being normal really fast..I wonder if he thinks that I'm still being hopeful....omg..can someone give me a clue or something??!!

Anyway...sometimes it's not good to put everything out into the open..take it from me..I only wanted to thrash everything out and look at my situation now...I'd morphed into some kind of people repeller....

Life Lesson # 1099406 : NEVER EVER try to clear things like these up..it'll only make it worse..go through every day like it never happened!

Learning to keep my bloody mouth shut..

Jean~


FOOTNOTES (at least something good came out of today)

Sis: (parodying nigahiga who was parodying chris crocker ) " LEAVE CHONG WEI ALONE..YOU"RE LUCKY IF HE'LL PLAY FOR YOU BAST***S...

gotta love my sis...=)





No comments:

Post a Comment