Monday, May 3, 2010

Face Shot

Today...for don't know what insane reason...we walked over to SS14's Wong Soon Kei to have lunch...noticed the words WALKED and WONG SOON KEI

Once lunch was over...and everyone was sweating like a pig...we all decided to go back class to reap the benefits of civilization and ended up hanging in the library as our class was being occupied.. in there somehow BM and JY and CCA managed to sneak ice cream into the library..so we were stoning and chatting and I was trying to get JY to go buy me starbucks..when suddenly something tickled BM's funny bone and she spurted ICE CREAM!! all over MEEEEE!!!

That was THE MOST epic face shot I ever got..it was on my chin..my arm...files etc~....my hair smelled like vanilla ice cream throughout math class...hilarious man!

Ok aside from that..hmm..wonder how am I gonna put this train of thoughts into words now?

I guess in the wise words of chinese I have to be a little bit more big square right? Sometimes cannot tolerate the fact that people are better than me......sigh..oh well..all's fair in love and war! 

*'Till all my sleeves are stained red....from all the truth that I said~*

Toodles~

Jean~



No comments:

Post a Comment