Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Old Man is Snoring~

It's raining It's pouring The old man is snoring~~

As you all know it started pouring BUCKETS after class let out...while it was still drizzling and windy and stuff..S and I rushed to get the bio notes photostat-ed..there was this big holdup on the road right in front of college...I wasn't sure why the bus driver and some motorist were arguing (my guess was that the bus must have hit his car...oh well )..and this hold up nearly resulted in me being hit by a motorcyclist...that idiot really....I was crossing the road in this big hurry and he still didn't give way when exiting from AC's car park and nearly crashed into me....=.=

Anyway..just as I stepped into the row of shops opposite AC the sky really let it rip and it rained so heavily!! I was trapped there waiting for the rain to subside...when I couldn't wait any longer I had no choice but to dash across the road in the rain to AC..and that's not all...while I was in AC..I think someone up there must be angry at me for koping the Bento yesterday or something and commanded the rain to get heavier complete with a mini flood at the entrance of AC's carpark...so while I was standing in the Digi centre dithering..who should I see coming to my rescue but WW!! I was sooo touched that she actually got an umbrella and ferried me back to college...*sniff sniff* 

A big big THANK YOU to WW!! Lurve ya! =) 

Also..there's something to learn from this experience..life lessons will always keep coming at ya!

Life Lesson # 5698723 

ALWAYS! put on good underwear(I mean bras here) before leaving the house...Thank goodness today I didn't choose to wear something like PINK..or GREEN...BLUE...or...even worse...some OLD underwear.......imagine if I wore that and with my drenched WHITE shirt....the embarrassment I'd have to go through.....><

So ladies! Always remember to wear good bra!!! Even when you're rushing and the only one you see in your drawer is some gray and granny bra never be tempted to put that on..those are reserved for home use only! Do make it a point to go get a good one from the laundry area..you'll never know when you might be in this situation...=)

Coupled by the fact I was tired and I am having this untimely problem...and I was drenched and cold...when I got home I was not amused at all...so I comforted myself by microwaving water (again)* to make myself a nice hot cup of coffee and treated myself to a currypuff...

So fattening...so comforting..so GUILTY!

Oh well....I seek comfort in food.....Isn't that what we all do?

* The joke behind this is during one physics lesson the lecturer was mentioning something about how microwaves bombard the molecules with pure energy or something like that...then Z commented that my habit of microwaving water to get hot water is probably why I'm so damn hyper all the time..it's because I'm drinking pure energy..=)*

*You'll cry forever and all you want to know is how you ever got here.....Why ain’t he loving you*

More funny moments in Physics class again!! Today we were doing stuff about Ohm's law...and Ohmic conductors...so my lecturer was talking about the life of Mr.Ohm and how he was a lab assistant back in the 1800s when suddenly S interrupted to ask "Is this in our syllabus?' To which he deadpanned back.."you know guys..this might come out in your MCQ you know...who was Mr. Ohm? Was he A..a footballer B..An Astronaut..." 

Gosh Mr S just keeps getting funnier and funnier!!! Physics class is always not too dull when you have his wisecracks to keep you awake...=)!

Last bit...tomorrow I'm finally off to take my undang test near TBS or as CPU block as it is more commonly known as now...and by God! I'm trying to finish those 500 freaking questions tonight..just had a quick view and I realised how bad my Malay has become..I had to constantly chant this in my head "Kiri is left Kanan is right..Kiri is left Kanan is right"...If I didn't berkawad kaki last time..I think I'd be even MORE messed up now in this kiri and kanan thingy...and berseling seri..omg....what's that?? Can I get any more UNPATRIOTIC?????


Tired + Moody cause there just ain't no sunshine....when she's gone..and she's always gone too long..*warbles*

Jean~~~~

FOOTNOTES (1)

When there's nothing to say...you let the deafening silence echo over the phone....Yesterday I had this long talk with FG..she's facing some big problem right before her semester exams..and I feel that I really can't do anything to help her..and I feel so bad..it would have helped if I had known both sides of the story but this time I really am at loss as to what to do..the feeling of helplessness while your friend breaks down and all you can do is just listen....Why am I such a lousy friend sometimes...=( I hope that she can pull through this difficult phase in her life..sigh...Sometimes life just hits you at the worst moment possible......

FOOTNOTES (2)

My sister is the cutest person in the entire world..hahahaha..I was really having a not so good day..and she totally cheered me up with a RM4 sweet...she got me those Kinder Bueno Joy thingies..whereby you eat the chocolate and get a free toy inside..childish I know..but she said yesterday she was eating it and felt bad that she didn't get one for me and I didn't have..so today she purposely went out to get me one...Awwww...LURVE my sis!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for cheering me up!!!


Lolz..with surprise...

There's a toy inside!

Assembled finished! 

Thanks J!! =)

Last FOOTNOTE!!

My mom JUST said to me..'Tomorrow morning you go drink the chicken essence arh..."

LOLZ!! undang test got chicken essence..Sem exams got what?  bird's nest??? AS got what? A2?? hahahha









1 comment:

  1. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful!
    snore strips

    ReplyDelete