Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Comatose...too tired to come up with a witty title~

Dunno why...I am so freaking tired today!

It's not the run of the mill tired for me..it's more like..I wanna drop down and go to sleep kind of tired...

That's why today I went through the beginning of chem in a slightly zombie like state~I can't believe that I can miss those plastic cups sitting oh so innocently in the basket at the bottom of the tray..seriously man..what's wrong with me..It's a miracle the chem lab didn't explode....

Anyway....SEM EXAMS ARE COMING!!!! AH~~~!!!!!!

I can't take this anymore!!!!!! ><

Going crazy~

Jean~


Ok..footnotes~~

Just watched My Sister's Keeper today...and the duration of the movie was 109 minutes..and I cried for the whole 109 minutes..it's just soo touching..though the book was different though..admittedly the movie version was better..haha..I'm a sucker for happy endings..in this case..nearly happy endings...

=)


No comments:

Post a Comment