Sunday, May 9, 2010

Brain Infarction~

I think I may have morphed into Monica Geller for one night...

In case you don't who's Monica Geller....


Taadah!

Third one from the left


Descriptions of her included things like..neurotic..with an obsession for cleaning....This is what happened to me late at night..or more like..waaaay early in the morning..

I was busily doing my own business..when I noticed that my bidet holder is stained..so I took a toothbrush and began scrubbing it...seriously..it was 1 am in the morning..and I am holding a toothbrush and cleaning my toilet.......I opened up all my drain covers and began scrubbing them..then I progressed to cleaning my shower screen...my shower head...the only thing I left untouched was probably the toilet bowl..as I'm not going to use a toothbrush to clean that...

When I finished it was probably close to 2.30 am...and I actually went to sleep...feeling happy..for CLEANING!!

I'm morphing into MONICA!!


Anyway...HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to my lovely mom!! <3~!!



It's a song by Namwee..I borrowed it from him...and dedicate it also to my mom..since she says I always don't listen to her...swt...

Her favourite quote to me " Even when I tell you in front of you there's this big drain you'll want to walk into it then you'll tell me there's a big drain over there!!"

Sorry mom..that's me I guess..

Love you lots..and Happy Mother's Day once again! =)




No comments:

Post a Comment