Sunday, May 30, 2010

Meep meep meep!

SEM EXAMS!!!!
I know I have childish sleepwear..bite me!

So today I was supposed to meet my classmate for breakfast at 8.00 am..but due to my really really late night..I woke up at around 9.40..that's a whole one hour and 40 minutes late..but thankfully and surprisingly he wasn't angry..and he even said.."ok go wash up..I'll be at your house in another 15 minutes time.."

He actually waited for nearly 2 hours..I feel so guilty!! I should not press DOZE button on my radio clock anymore!! Thanks for waiting for me NJD!! 

We had this really huge breakfast for just 2 people..I think the staff must be surprised that we can eat so much..between the 2 of us we ate 2 roti telur, 1 paper tosai, and 1 roti tissue...I can still feel all those rotis sitting in my stomach right now...I even had to resort to eating yoghurt to sort of increase the activity within my stomach..(it works by the way) 

So after that was kinda free and easy for me..the whole family excluding me left to go shopping..but I had to stay home cause those freaking semester exams are upon me..they are pressing down on me...(haha got that line from Queen!) So right now I vow to finish bio by today..if not I shall..I SHALL....continue tomorrow..hahaha


Things you do when you're studying..alone..at night.

Haha..chemistry was boring


Preparing for EXAMS!

Jean~





No comments:

Post a Comment