Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Blue eyes blue eyes...What's the matter matter? + 31 Flavors of Fun

ZOMG!! The days have flown by much too fast..

Next week is my sem exams...Gosh where had all the time gone???

It seems to me that it has evaporated..Now I'm rushing like mad to finish everything in the syllabus before I step into the exam hall..Where are those seniors when you need them to reassure you that you won't flunk your 1st exams????

I vow to never again put off studying..

(YEAH RIGHT~)

Short post today people..cause I have really no time to write my long winded ramblings...

Highlight of my life today..Did you guys know that Baskin Robbins opened an outlet nearby my college? (Nearby=within walking distance w/out breaking out into sweat)..It's along the row where Burger King used to be facing the main road of SS15..and boy was it packed when we went there today..it wasn't just us students in that outlet..there were staff members from my college as well...Gosh...BR has certainly made a wise choice in opening an outlet near all us young kids..we tend to spend the most on these luxuries of life..By the way.. I had Rum Raisin today as a treat..it was really nice but my absolute favourite still is Love Potion #31!

Raspberry and Vanilla ice cream with Raspberry filled chocolate and Chocolate chips!

TO DIE FOR!


Anway..leaving you all with some trivia of BR..enjoy every 31st! It's a cause for celebration now!

25% of Baskin Robbins ('31 flavors') ice cream sales are for plain vanilla. (VANILLA ROCKS!)

What flaver of ice cream did Baskin-Robbins introduce to commemorate Americ's landing on the moon on July 20, 1969?
Lunar Cheesecake..


Wishing for ice cream during moody times..

Jean!




No comments:

Post a Comment