Monday, June 28, 2010

Hugs and Kisses!!!

So What If I'm Solipsistic?!! or what I call 'List-Enne' has reached its 100th post!!!! I'm in a mini happy fest right now...it's like a landmark..the 100th post of my blog!! I should get a cake or something to commemorate this event like how television sitcoms (Friends for example) do it...A cake shaped like the number 100..*dreaming*

Anyway..the 100th post should be about something that I am in love with..It seems that I'm in love with a lot of things..if this goes on then the word 'love' is not going to mean much in my dictionary soon...but whatever get ready for it people * drumrolllllll*

Yeap! I now love HARIBO candies! Here's a little info about it from Wikipedia.org. Haribo is founded in 1920 in Germany by Hans Riegel Sr and the product name is actually an acronym of the founder's name Hans Riegel, Bonn. You can actually link to this CANDY BLOG ( someone has a candy blog!!!!!) to see more of Haribo's products.

My brother was the one who introduced this sweet to me while we were in Phuket. He went to the Carrefour there and came back with a packet of it and at 1st I thought how great can they be? It's just gummies. Hoo boy was I wrong! It's the texture and the flavour that really got me addicted (Non-sense it was the brightly coloured candies in cute shapes~Imma kid so sue me). The texture was slightly harder than normal gummies, surprisingly nice to chew and the flavour..  well you have to take my word for it that it's nice..there's no such cases where the strawberry flavour will taste like cough medicine X)


I preferred the other gummy I had while in Phuket but for now I have only gummy bears at home and I can understand why people love gummy bears so much..their cute colourful and YUMMY!

Om NOM NOM!


So classes are resuming tomorrow and as you all know I have a new timetable (boo cause it's weird)..Anyway I guess I'll have to cut my blogging time in half and maybe *gasp* stop going on Facebook for awhile until I have my studies under control..since the parents have pulled the 'it's your future' lecture on me just now while I was chomping on my Sak Keh Ma..Oh well it's like a wise person once said to me "It's always between 3 things, good grades, good social life and enough sleep, you can only choose 2." Well screw sleep then I'm choosing good grades and good social life. (Wise person AKA J and she asked me to edit it so beh hiao ba)

So that's it for now..and hope you all have had a wonderful holiday like I did 

Hugs and Kisses once again 

[Jean]

I do not own any pictures posted up here


2 comments: