Monday, June 28, 2010

When It's Late I Tend to Post Weird Things Up Here~

I have just realised that Dr Seuss (yes that weird cat but actually he's this German writer ) has the most thought provoking quotes ever..After reading something somewhere while doing something online waiting for someone..I had this convo with my sis and she said 'go google the top 10 quotes by Dr. Seuss lar' 

And I found this

Favorite Dr. Seuss Quotes #1
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself, any direction you choose.
Dr. Seuss
Favorite Dr. Seuss Quotes #2
Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.
Dr. Seuss
Favorite Dr. Seuss Quotes #3
From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere.
Dr. Seuss
Favorite Dr. Seuss Quotes #4
Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.
Dr. Seuss
Favorite Dr. Seuss Quotes #5
Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So... get on your way.
Dr. Seuss
Favorite Dr. Seuss Quotes #6
If you never did, you should. These things are fun, and fun is good.
Dr. Seuss
Favorite Dr. Seuss Quotes #7
I meant what I said, and I said what I meant. An elephant's faithful, one hundred percent.
Dr. Seuss
Favorite Dr. Seuss Quotes #8
So the writer who breeds more words than he needs, is making a chore for the reader who reads.
Dr. Seuss
Favorite Dr. Seuss Quotes #9
And will you succeed? Yes indeed, yes indeed! Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed.
Dr. Seuss
Favorite Dr. Seuss Quotes #10
Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
Dr. Seuss


I personally like # 10!!! Isn't it amazing how he can string simple words to create something..just so thought provoking..*sighs* to have literary skills such as his..what wouldn't I give..

Anyway..just here to share this with you all 

Hope you all can find simple pleasures no matter what you do

Love 

[Jean]



1 comment:

  1. wow...never read that book..meant to read it some time...
    meaningful and all ...
    thanks for sharing~~~
    ps: i miss band life too~

    ReplyDelete