Saturday, June 26, 2010

It Days Like These That Make All Problems Melt Away~

Spent a really enjoyable day together with a really great person..Hmm..sadly no pictures to commemorate the day but at least it's all stored up in my wonderful mind..However things would have been better if my advice was listened to and taken to consideration and FOLLOWED...it would be nice for things to work out just like how I envisioned it..but then again...the future is not set in stone...but I hope this time it will work out like how I envisioned it..X) 

If you can spend the whole day reminiscing about the times you all have spent together then surely deep down inside your heart you must have kept this special place for her..and no matter how badly she may have treated you I still think that she has her own reasons for doing that and I think all she had was you on her mind while she did those things..and you may scoff and you may brush away what I said..but there's an inkling of truth that you just can't bring yourself to accept yet..and I'm really saying this without any ulterior motive without any malice..but if this is love..please hold on to it and don't let it walk out from your life...so give it another go..and this time you can't say no cause you lost the bet anyway..

Hope tomorrow will be a great day like today in spite of me having to endure that horrible driving lesson~ It's funny how that one year ago I couldn't wait to learn how to drive..I remember being downright annoying with my demands to learn..but now I have the opportunity I suddenly find that what my parents say is true 'you think driving is fun ah?'..actually it's not at all..and since I'm such a co-ordinate fail..I think you can pretty much guess why I am NOT looking forward to another driving lesson...=(

Anyway..don't let this cloud of doom darken my horizons...today is supposed to be a great day.....I'm going to refresh everyone's memories with another 'Dengkil' post ..( this person once went to Dengkil 龙溪for a seafood lunch..Dengkil is actually en route to Putrajaya and the food's really good)

So today since we brought my bro along we decided to try one more dish of theirs which is pig trotters cooked in sweet and sour sauce 

I find it to be a bit of a disappointment..firstly the skin was not crispy but tough and as you bite down on it you can practically feel the fats oozing out with every bite (needless to say I stopped eating the skin after the 1st bite) ..and the bottom of the trotter was burnt..so in terms of a 'Dengkil' standard dish..this one bites the dust in my book...so disappointing..

SO DISAPPOINTING!!!

Anyway..in short this is all that happened today..so here are some pictures of random stuff in my life that I am going to post up here to suck up all your bandwidth X)

My sister suddenly was in the mood to take pictures...could my habits be rubbing off her????

This is really random..me solving J3 math..Imma FAILURE!

Wtf was written by me X)


With lots of hugs and kisses

[Jean]


2 comments:

  1. lol , solve maths a~ the "WTF" is not maths stuff ^^
    mayb it juz language problems XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I solve until I wrote WTF at the page there..X)

    ReplyDelete