Friday, June 4, 2010

Built Up a World of Magic~

So I have decided to make my blog public again....

It's all because of NUFFNANG!!!

If you view my blog you can see the little icon above my page..saying ads by nuffnang..

I wouldn't have joined this website if it wasn't for my babe Leona who suggested it to me..

Now what is Nuffnang?

In a nutshell you register to be part of Nuffnang (referred as NN later) and they pay you to put ads onto your blogs..the higher number of clicks you have ( people visiting your blog) the more money they will pay you..

So in that case...since I have NN it would not be beneficial for me to privatise my blog anymore now would it? So through this I'm actually hoping that I  can make some money out of my blog..In that case do expect more random stuff to appear here...=)

Anyway...moving back to random things in my life...so recently a lot of people have been posting videos from a popular Taiwan show called <鑽石夜總會 Diamond Club> which features girls with ordinary or less than ordinary looks transforming themselves into PHAT and HAWT chicks using makeup..so here's some videos from sites like Facebook and Youtube to illustrate my point

The wonders of make-up eh? Everyday we talk about how 'we shouldn't judge a book by its cover' or how 'appearances don't mean much and what's good is the person you are inside' or even 'inner beauty is the key to great outer beauty' 

However, times have changed..there's no such thing as appearances is not important..in fact it's the most important thing we have right now..at a 1st glance..what draws peoples' attention to you? It's definitely going to be your appearance (unless that person's develop some psychic ability to read minds and hear your wonderfully intellectual thoughts)..so what's to say we shouldn't look good nowadays? The moment we step outside we are immediately judged on how we dress how we talk how we speak so that's the reason why people strive to achieve beauty outside..admittedly we still shouldn't judge people solely on appearances but at this moment..it's all we have to gauge them..

So as a conclusion..look good be good people..and everything will be just fine...

As for me..I should learn a few tips from them =)

Jean~



No comments:

Post a Comment