Tuesday, June 8, 2010

And Moving On

Is it just me or do you all wince whenever Miley Cyrus's new song airs on national radio? The one where the lyrics makes absolutely no sense and it's probably her way at lashing out at the world and trying to shed her squeaky clean Disney image...

Here is the chorus of her song now on radio...

~I can't be tamed, I can't be saved
I can't be blamed, I can't, can't
I can't be tamed, I can't be changed
I can't be saved, I can't be (can't be)
I can't be tamed~

Seriously Miley..I can't be tamed? What are you? Some sort of wild life that is living her life in a cage? ( Imagine Miley the jungle cat prowling around in her cage roaring "I can't be tamed") What is happening to the teens of the entertainment industry???

Miley started out as this cute girl with a mega watt smile and a unique voice that sounds too big for her petite frame..admittedly I used to enjoy watching the earlier seasons of Hannah Montana cause it was just such an enjoyable way to spend 30 mins of my life...The series in case you all don't know is centered around a teenager living a double life as a popstar and a regular teenage girl..it was refreshing it was fun it was funny..until it aired till season God knows what where the plot grew more far fetched and more unbelievable  more ludicrous more ...Anyway coming back to the real topic at hand..I mean what happened? From a cute squeaky clean Disney Pop Princess..to a... rebellious angsty slutty teenager who thinks baring a lot of skin=sexy...tell me how to connect the dots there people..for I am kinda lost myself...Is this another case of too much fame to handle at an early age? and don't get me started about the naked pictures of Miley that kept making headlines when she debut...

Then

Now

WHAT THE HECK WENT WRONG?


And it's not just Miley....young stars of today are just weird..take a look at another prime target of the paparazzi..Lindsey Lohan...From cute Parent Trap childstar..to...-horrific substance abusing lesbian and no driving skills to speak of-young lady....All the notorious news about Lindsey of LiLo as she is known can probably fill up the yellow pages...

And not forgetting..Britney...the whole fiasco with the husband the bald head the going crazy on paparazzi etc etc etc..need I say more?

Fame glitz and glamour are all nice and fabulous but there's no point in having it if the downfall's going to be something like this...It's time the stars have a little integrity in their lives and not attract attention from the paparazzi by spoiling their image or by dancing on poles singing songs that are just filled with nonsense lyrics or god forbid NUDE PICTURES! squeaky clean works just fine also..=) 


In support of squeaky clean image~

Jean

Source of pictures : Google..I don't own any




 

No comments:

Post a Comment