Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Late late late post

This is  by far the post to be all the late night post in terms of lateness..

It's actually 4.15 am

I am up because as usual I am studying for all those test test/quiz quiz/ exams exams coming my way!! Whoopee!!! 

But don't worry folks..I took a nap from 9pm till 11pm...ZOMG...

Haha my favourite word of the month : ZOMG...

Anyway...So this is a bit early but we're planning a class trip to go ECO PARK! Brings back memories..I remembered the last time I went there it was during Form 2 and I kinda enjoyed it..Staying up late doing nothing but just talking..having to shower in the freezing water all the time...Playing all those team  building activities...Even falling down and getting rashes were part of those fond memories..haha..So I really hope that things can work out now and the class is willing to participate in this trip cause it's really enjoyable to just do nothing but have fun..and fresh mountain air will do anyone good!

The marvelous thing about trips is..it brings out the real person..we may go to class everyday and have a fun time sitting there talking..but we don't know how a person really is like underneath..it's only when you stay with that person for a number of days then you can actually sense the true colours underneath all the usual facade they have on in real life...So wonder how would the class be after the trip?

But it's still early days yet..can't wait to call Dusun Eco and get the details sorted out..

Anyway..currently addicted to 'Blue Eyes'..a surprisingly slow and catchy song by Mika..and I read the description posted by someone on Youtube it says The song is about how a woman literally lost her heart on a subway train, and goes to the lost and found to look for it. But there are so many hearts that she cant tell which one is hers.  Isn't that kinda meaningful?

Leaving you all singing 'Blue eyes blue eyes..what's the matter matter?'

JeAn~

No comments:

Post a Comment