Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Something has gotta give + The official naming of my blog

So between preparing for all the killer examinations I still found time to plan the menu for the class party tomorrow..now I'm kinda worried that it won't be enough..or it'll be too much..or it won't taste good..or...*insert countless worries*

In the midst of all those late nights and the worrying I'm doing over how we're gonna have a great time on limited resources....and of course reasons that can't be published here...something in me has gotta give..and sure enough...I'm having sore throat (must be all those sak keh ma) plus runny nose and the "heatiness" ( so termed because you can feel that your body is heating up)..a sure sign that I'm heading off to Sickville via first class...but of course I'm hoping to delay that trip so that I can have a great time 2mrw..

*PLEASE OH PLEASE LET THE FOOD BE OK!!* 

So tomorrow (ideally) this is what my schedule is going to be like...after exams..head off for a light lunch then get my arse over to Y's house to marinate the chicken and prepare the side dishes and drinks..if all goes well things should be ready for the party at 6 pm...( I HOPE)...or else there's going to be lots of unhappy faces...then go back home..down some Vit C and sleeeeeep the night away~ Ideally it has to go something like this..and I hope nothing disrupts it..

What do you think blog? *idea hits her suddenly*

You know what? I'll have to name my blog..I can't keep calling it 'blog' all the time..and when I'm talking to it I can't keep using 'you' all the time either right?

So I shall name 'her' (yeah that's right I've got her a gender too ok...it sounds so degratory) 

List-Enne~

I think that went pretty well didn't it?

Ok..continuing the thread way back up there..what do you think List-Enne? I did ask my classmate to get hold of enough chicken to feed 20 ++ people..so we only have chicken and 2 side dishes...I'm kinda worried that it won't be enough variety in the dishes...Gah!!!!!..BBQs are really a lot of work! Entertainment wise I think there will be some games like Twister and of course us just chillaxing by her pool and my favourite card game of all "Heartattack"..so do you think we'll have a great time? *tries hard to picture the scene..but fails!*

Oh well come what may! I'll just try my best to provide the happy atmosphere...just let me take enough vit. C 1st


Fingers crossed..

NeaJ~




No comments:

Post a Comment