Sunday, June 6, 2010

Updates updates...

 I actually have a 'friend' on Facebook called Bell Boutique.....It's actually an online shopping site whereby you browse their pics and choose the items you like to buy and they even have free shipping within West Msia..*gasp!!*

So today they've uploaded a few pics..for some reason all along I was never tempted to buy anything..until today..I'm not sure what attracted me to the trinkets but something just pulled me in..I ended up viewing the latest photos..and so far I have already targeted 5 items to buy out of the 20+ new photos...Girls and shopping (what can I say?) be it in the mall or be it online shopping or even MAIL ORDER!..there's always a guarantee that we will buy something..goodness..So right now I have already saved the pictures..but I am looking and re-looking and re-re-looking to see if it's worth it to purchase online....Wanna see my choices?

SURE YOU DO! *Points an AK-47 at any poor soul that protests*

These 2 are so far the ones that I really really really really really cannot let go off...I mean just look at the satiny feel of the hairband? and that crystal flower is just so chic and the ivory colour...I haven't got an ivory hairband..hmmm..as for the bracelet..Well what can I say? Imma sucker for Scottie dog motifs..XD

Source: Bell Boutique on http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000717037634


So right now I'm torn between buying and not buying..I shall just let this stew in my head for a few days..after all I think I can do without them anyway...*sniff*

On a side note..Happy Birthday to my adorable sister....we kinda had a mini celebration at home since I couldn't go out because of some certain sem exams..but don't worry I will update the pics and edit the blogpost to include mementos from the celebration..(now no time to transfer pics)

11/6/10

Here it is..my sister's big day!!!


We bought her a cake from the nearby bakery..surprisingly this cake was the thing that made me and my mom talk again and thus ending the cold war between us following the 'Great Haircut Incident' anyway as coordinator of events I actually did get my mom to turn off the lights at the dining area and walked in holding the lighted cake whilst singing the birthday song..have to give credit to my 'papa' for giving me that idea..=)

My parents totally spoiled her....guess who's drinking that glass of water there????

And me again..camwhoring~ sigh..My fringe is emphasizing on my small eyes~



Signing off..

NeaJ Aka GPITWWW


P/S..My hair..is starting to rebel at the ends..it's flying outwards in a curl..how man.....






No comments:

Post a Comment