Thursday, June 3, 2010

I Could Really Use a Wish Right Now~


Me again..

So anyway..before starting of my blog post this is probably one of the last few pics you will see of me as my mom suddenly went ballistic and told me not to touch the camera again..well whatever...

From the pic I guess you would have already known that I've trimmed my hair 

AGAIN

I actually don't know why I decided to do it..during Chemistry I was nonchalantly looking at the roots of my hair for any signs of damage and then suddenly the idea of cutting my hair pops out...it could be a sign of exam stress..it could be sign of randomness or it could the marvelous power of peers and their influence (another girl was going to trim her hair)...So merrily my friends and I headed of the my regular hairdresser to trim my locks..and I ended up drastically changing everything..I am happy about my new style..but of course....the story doesn't end here...

My parents blew their top..It all boils down to the fact that I don't have my priorities set right..and the fact that I shouldn't be wasting time when the semester exams are just next week.....Mom literally screamed at me..so I just adopted the best line of defense..stay mute..Dad was all going into his 'I-know-more-than-you-and-if-you-don't-listen-to-me-mark-my-words-you're-going-to-regret-it-and-when-the-time-comes-don't-say-I-didn't-warn-you-and-don't-get-angry-when-I-say-I-told-you-so-' mode...so again..I just stay silent..or more like I pretended to sleep during the ride home..

Even though I know I should have told Mom about me getting a haircut 1st..but for crying out loud it's just a haircut..and I only used like lunch break to do it.....So what's the big fuss...Right now I'm keeping to this vigil of silence..I vow not talk back to my mom when she screams so that she'll lose steam pretty fast...If I do go ballistic as well it'll be WW3....Every little childish act she does I'll just let it be....Every comment she makes I'll just accept it..after all what's the use of going against those who support you? So I'll just tolerate it....

When I look at my classmates having the freedom right now in college..I feel that I'm really shackled..sometimes I view it as a good thing..other times such as these..I feel that it's stifling..and I really wish that my parents could adopt some 'don't care' attitude once in awhile......


Looks like this hols I'm stuck at home again..
Jean~

No comments:

Post a Comment