Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Life Woke Me Up With A Slap

To sum up what I am feeling right now it has to be that one word again : 'shitty' but somehow I can't seem to find the words to just express myself I have been looking at this blank post for quite some time and I can only come up with one sentence that sort of shows how my day went : Seems like today has started off well and ended badly. To top it off, sis is currently playing some emo (actually it's just this melody that sounds emo) piano piece and I've just watched my old band's promotional video for this Saturday's concert which if I were still there it'd have been my last concert. So, yeah I'm feeling pretty shitty right now.

Anyway enough with the doom and gloom I should start being my usual weird self again and not that PATHETIC and EMO person I was up there in that 1st paragraph.

So moving on, today the TKS lecturer came in with our graded papers and I realised something that increased my 'am dui-ness' or 'pek chek-ness' I have changed 3 originally right answers to 3 wrong answers during the exam, thus resulting in my grade now, just goes to show that sometimes we must trust our gut instincts for I recall that time I was hesitating. To change or not to change was my dilemma that day and after checking the paper countless times I decided to change those answers. WHY DID I MAKE THOSE DECISIONS??!!!! WHY???!!! From now on I'm putting faith in my gut instincts! 

Anyway I'm ending this post right here I can see that it's going nowhere. Alas, words seem to fail me today.

词穷,

[Jean]




No comments:

Post a Comment