Thursday, July 1, 2010

RAAAARRRRR!

I am so very very very pissed + pek chek right now..I spent yesterday and today perfecting this hilarious post with a kinda amusing topic to share here, and at the CRUCIAL moment I've found out that blogspot doesn't allow you to upload word files due to (security reasons). So feeling irritated I just hit Crtl + A then Delete. So POOOF! Bye Bye post!

*angry*

RRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWRRRRRRRR!!!

Angry Jean spitting out flames!!

CAN THOSE BLOODY CATS STOP YOWLING OUTSIDE MY HOUSE??!!

Hmpf!

Jean!



2 comments:

  1. awww....what was the hilarious post anyways....is it possible to post without word files? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolz..wanna show you all some notes found in FB talking about how to be a good bf one..then I condemned it lar..but now..see 1st if I still got mood to retype..hmpf

    ReplyDelete