Sunday, July 25, 2010

You Know You're Blessed When....



Question question...why did all the Fullhouse pictures suddenly made it's way into my blog again?

Well..it's because suddenly I'm really grateful and I feel blessed that my friends are thinking of me all the time. In and out of college, there are people looking out for me all the time. If I have had pictures of my friends in college, I will share them here. However, those pictures will come waaay later. So it's back to digging through the only recent pictures of my secondary school friends, i.e. Fullhouse day. (sad lar that we don't go out)

It's nice to know that when you're not yourself, people will ask you 'what's wrong', and when you are being moody it's nice to know that if you need companionship, all you need to do is ask them and they will drop everything to be with you. Like how today CA and S were asking me if I were ok, actually just asking me that question made me feel ok, you don't have to do anything to cheer me up, you guys just have to be there.

 X)


It's funny that just when I was feeling down and stuff, Leona sms-ed me and talks to me about my life recently. It really made my day, for that I would like to say a great big 'Thank You!!!" to her, out of nowhere this sms comes in and that cheered me up to no end. Somewhere out there, it's nice to know that people are thinking of you and worried about you, and generally just caring for you. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.


Thank you all for being such great friends.

Thank you for giving me a place to fall back on, a safety net that doesn't break under me.

You guys truly rock!


Written on 22nd July 2010

[Jean]





No comments:

Post a Comment