Thursday, July 15, 2010

Moments of Insanity + Randomness

People say I look horrible wearing my glasses..


I tend to agree with them..........

Ok enough with those horrible pics..I happen to think when I'm serious my glasses make me look intellectual and well read.

Anyway, moving on...

I have the most wonderful brother in the world. This picture is of him hard at work building a computer for my sister. Remember last post when I said we were at Law Yat? He was actually buying computer components to build this com.

My brother is wonderful. X) (He's the one in brown over there..nyek nyek nyek)

Siblings are wonderful, it has taken me 18 years to learn this lesson. For all you people out there, don't take too long to realise this fact. Where else can you get away with manipulating people to do stuff for you? Just kidding, seriously, siblings are wonderful. 

I am serious.

Dead serious.

I've always been serious.

So there is not much time now to another major exam in college, I feel like some Pan Mee dough now going through the rollers before they are thrown into boiling hot soup. You know, when they turn all paper thin and transparent and stuff, then meeting their inevitable doom in terms of hot water. Well, I am the pan mee dough being stretch to its limits, and the hot water is my exams. X)

Not only that, I am waiting to see if I made it through auditions for acoustic night along with my classmate, we are now in the process of choosing a second song to prepare for any eventuality that we just MIGHT get chosen. Though I feel like going for Acoustic night, it's just that singing solo has never been my forte.

Aside from that, I volunteered to help out TUCDC ( Taylor's University College's Debate Club) with their IV this weekend. Now for the 1st time I get to be the person behind the scenes instead of the nervous one sitting there and wincing everytime the chairperson butchers my name when she/he pronounces it. So I hope that I don't screw up and neither do I mispronounce someone's name..X)

Either that all these above, my life is pretty much the same.

Update done and off to kill more brain cells,

[Jean]




No comments:

Post a Comment