Saturday, July 31, 2010

Medley of Events~

This blog post is going to condense events happening on last Wednesday. 

I for one took my driving test on that day. Driving test is split into 2 parts, 1st is the test in the course itself and 2nd is the road test. I FAILED  the last part of the course test which is the 3 point turn, and passed the road test. So on this coming Wednesday I have to go back to retake the whole course test again. Yesterday I had an extra lesson from the instructor and it didn't go well at all, it could be because I didn't sleep much before the lesson, or it could be cause I suck, now I'm not too sure if I can pass the test. To quote my instructor 'don't think the 1st time you could do it, means the 2nd time you also can do it'. So yeah~ I just hope I can perform well the 2nd time.

Then, after the test I headed off to KL with my whole family to take photos with my brother.  A lot of people would have already known that my brother has graduated ( what with me camwhoring with the mortarboard and all) so this photo shoot session is his graduation photo shots, instead of taking it in a stuffy studio with a package price, mom wanted to do something different as this is a 'once in a lifetime thing', so she contacted Jim Liaw (who took our family pictures and my cousin's wedding pictures) and off we went.The studio was  located in KL. So we jetted off as soon as we were ready, and boy was the photography session fun. After that we even had supper at a mamak called Murni. I must go back there as soon as possible to rave about the FOOOOOOD! It looks amazing!

My outfit for the shoot.

"Formal," my mom says, woe betide me. My wardrobe doesn't have anything 'formal'.

Camwhoring at the studio X)

Camwhoring at home X)

Brother at his convocation last Thursday.


So now it's crunch time again for exams. Oh well.

Shout out! 

Fat Goat, Mee and Leona : GOOD LUCK AND WORK HARD! 

CA , S and Babymonkey : FIGHT FOR OUR DREAMS!!!


It used to be so natural, to talk about forever,  but "used to be's" don't count anymore, they just lay on the floor, 'til we sweep them away.

Lots of Lurve 

[Neaj]
 
 

 






 



No comments:

Post a Comment