Monday, July 19, 2010

Random Post About Nothing Actually~

You know something totally weird, when I am in my WIC ( walk in cupboard) and its all quiet and stuff I can hear this high pitched ringing in my ears. So feeling a bit disturbed by that fact I went and google this symptom and hey you know what? It has a name for it : Tinnitus. Cool right? So apparently it's caused by a number of things, and the 1st website I went to was pretty scary but Wikipedia laid all my fears to rest. If you guys are really interested follow the links.

So anyway, I almost died today and went on to achieve Nirvana for my God grants me ultimate heaven and sanctuary if I had perish due to the utter moronic actions of other drivers on the road, to all those people that bully L drivers, may you rot in the 7 levels of fiery hell. ( I don't really mean that but a girl has to let of some steam right? )

Basically, today I was not in the right frame of mind to drive and I had been shocked once by my instructor who told me that I was taking my QTI driving test the moment I entered the car ( nice heads up eh? ) . So I guessed that the 1st incident was partly my fault. I had turned into a busy industrial road ( for people who live around Shah Alam, it's Jalan Bukit Kemuning I am talking about, the one where all the 20 feet lorries run rampant) while on my way to the institution, so here I was happily cruising along in my little Kancil and minding my own business when suddenly this FREAKING RED WAJA WITH NO NUMBER PLATES cut in FRONT of me when he turned out from one of the exits along the road. So imagine this noob driver cruising along the road at a steady 60 mph then suddenly you pull out right in front of said noob driver, what will be their 1st NATURAL response?


JAM THE FREAKING BRAKES LAR DUH!


So I panicked and hit the brakes hard and failed to notice LOOMING up behind me like how Bruce did to poor Nemo and Dory in Finding Nemo was this HUGE lorry, I mean huge as in you're a bacteria and I'm the sun kind of huge, even my instructor panicked at that moment and screamed at me to ' MOI YAI BRAKE !!!!!! ( release the brake) ' repeatedly. After that scare I was not allowed to drive above 40 mph anymore and it followed with many repeated naggings on how I don't press the brake properly and how I fail to see the situation and hence forth.

Then after that it was the QTI test, I really am unlucky to have my QTI during 5.00pm but I was really lucky to have passed to QTI (BARELY!). I shall not rant about what happened during QTI as I need energy to diss one stupid van that nearly crashed into me when I was driving home. When I am turning on the roundabout I don't appreciate vehicles coming from the right side of me squeezing me into the kerb and proceed to slither its way through the gap left between me and front vehicle then have it's passengers all LOOK SCATHINGLY at me while they speed away leaving me behind. My instructor was going " look at this people driving nowadays.." and I was happy because he's technically supporting me and implying that it wasn't my fault until the rest of the sentence came out of his mouth " THAT'S WHY I say you lar girl, never see the road properly before you turn , how come everytime uncle say already arh, you never listen ........*more nagging* *Even more nagging* "

FORK driving! May all road bullies rot in the fiery pits of hell in big oil vats!

Other than that , for the rest of the events happening in my life I just have to say one thing, I have no bloody energy to deal with it, so I am going to adopt my favourite means of solving the problem : ignoring it until it goes away. X)


Love from the bottom of my heart and may all road bullies rot

[Jean]

No comments:

Post a Comment