Friday, July 30, 2010

Lost and Found.





There should be a lost and found for hearts, but I think that if we ever got to a place like that, it would be so filled with hearts that we can never find which one truly belongs to us. So we choose a heart to be returned, and hope that someone will do the same for us. Eventually everyone's hearts will have a chance to be returned to them, and hopefully no one loses it again. 

Okay, this is what happens when 'Blue Eyes', by Mika, is on repeat. Addictive song, but makes you think that you can burst out something really profound.

Credits to .la douleur exquise. for the pictures. 

I felt today I've let the class down, it was photo shoot for the yearbook today, and I really just ran and hid, cause I just didn't want to do anything. I was kinda hoping that all the picture taking was going on in class, and I could just sneak in later, but it didn't amount to that. I don't know, I'm just...not motivated/not in the mood to do anything in class anymore. It's really childish but I feel like it has a lot to do with all the things that have happened recently, I am trying to not bother about it, but every time when I want to announce something or initiate something I just don't feel...自在 anymore. Awkward, yeah that's the word awkward. If I had a chance to go back, I wouldn't have done it, but then again, I wouldn't want to give up on those memories either. That's life for you. X)

So anyway, I just hope that I get my groove back soon and go back to that phrase I always fall back on " HECK CARE! what people think cause I'm living life the way I want it. I just couldn't give a **** what you think."

Your day breaks your mind aches,
[Jean]

p/s My friend's FB status...quite 'chun' 

人家说,爱会让人盲目..难道爱情真的是会让一个人失去理智,变成世上最愚蠢的人吗?难道爱就是所有吗?难道为了爱,就算伤害自己,就算让所有关心自己的人担心自己,都值得吗?心灵最宁静舒适的避风港是自己的心..不是别人的心..不必为了寻找一份安定,一份安全感,而让自己陷于盲目..让自己的心,停止悬浮,沉淀在自己的心座..最佳的选择..还是自己..



No comments:

Post a Comment