Monday, July 5, 2010

Hello Kitty and Me

I realised I've started this post but put off  finishing it..so my blog has been dead for lightyears since I didn't have the time and mood to blog extensively and also well, I just hate having unfinished drafts around...well I finally had some free time today so I'm finishing up the post...I shall never again procrastinate my posts..cause I've forgotten what I was originally gonna write here.

So finishing the post from dunno when in the past week.

My wonderful cousin has finished her stint in Japan doing some research for what reason I have to say I'm not really clear about so I shall not say anything here in case I accidentally blurt the wrong thing out.

Anyway I am sure of one thing...the MAD CUTE souvenir that she bought me from Japan.

Hello Kitty!

Guess what is it!!!

MAD CUTE BLOTTERS!!!

So cute I don't feel like using them!

The message is so lovely too! 

"There's a spot in my heart for your smile!"

I remember when I was young I was CRAZY over Hello Kitty, and I mean crazy as in OBSESSED over Hello Kitty. Let's see how obsessed I was..I had Hello Kitty figurines which I faithfully washed everyday..I had Hello Kitty (hereby abbreviated to HK from now on) CLOTHING! I remember having HK PJs, HK dresses, HK pinafore, HK shirts and shorts...I had Hello Kitty hairbands, srunchies, hair clips...photo frames..comb and mirror set..I even watched those HK cartoons that used to air on TV3..I will faithfully tune in every morning before going to primary school.

Like I said I was OBSESSED!

Anyway as the years progressed on I kinda grew out of the obsession cause well..too much pink is just not right for someone approaching her teens..don't you think? Imagine a gawky 13 year old wearing HK clothing out on a street...raises just QUITE a few eyebrows..not to mention being a walking target for taunts.

But then my sister got into the craze, she's been squealing just how cute HK is, to me since I've grown out of the obsession, I'm not so crazed so I just nod and say 'yeah it's cute'.  But somehow when my cousin bought this back I was like a kid again! I took one look and it was like falling in love with HK all over again..cause really it's just MAD CUTE! I think all girls never grew out of liking HK, they think they do but in the end, HK just pulls them back into its spell. X)

Once again I'm thanking my cousin for her WONDERFUL gift, and even taking the time and effort to get it for us. I really love and appreciate it A LOT!

So...Other than that there really isn't much happening in my life right now, cept it's filled with deadlines and studying, if this is the prelude to working life, then I can officially say that I'm going to hate working. No wonder my parents always tell me do something you love as your job that way you won't feel 'sienz' after doing it for 20/30 years. Well, then I'm going to get a job as a researcher for chocolates..yummy yummy.

And I think I just had another revelation about myself! I have discovered something new about me again, other than being nerdified, I am also a JUNK FOOD ADDICT!!! @@!!!! I can skip meals in favour of eating junk! Coming from a family of health freaks this is really just weird. Let's see what classifies as junk here : Any sweet dessert be it ice cream, cake, jelly, chocolates basically just confectionery...chips...and er..french fries. Yeap, I could just favour all these over proper meals, in fact I wish that proper meals could consist of these things....sigh~

Revelations revelations...I think I should probably start developing a slimming cake, so the more I eat the skinnier I get..so I won't feel so guilty after a major PIG FEST on all the Junk!!

Oh well, time to go pig out on homemade sushi~~!! ( Sushi rice is JUST so yummy)!

XOXO 

[Jean]








1 comment:

  1. Whoa!Like the Hello Kitty gift.Same with you,obsessed with it while 10 years ago.Muahaha..OMG,I like french fries too!And now I'm eating.Having this double chin alr.HO HO HO

    ReplyDelete