Saturday, July 10, 2010

Epiphany~

Do you know what is THE MOST misleading fruit in the WORLD??!!!!


Yeah you've guessed right! GRAPEFRUITS!!

So here I am happily looking into the basket of fruits when I saw amongst all oranges the mother load of all citrus fruits, round and orangey yellow was the exterior of the almost perfectly round fruit, soft to the touch and fragrant too.....behold..........*drum roll*

THE GRAPEFRUIT

So I happily took it into the kitchen started dicing them and removing the skins and I was thinking to myself I love grapefruits, the smell is just so invigorating, I wouldn't mind having grapefruit bodywash, grapefruit perfume, grapefruit air freshener, grapefruit hand soap, grapefruit softener, grapefruit lip gloss ( I also do recall loving Clean and Clear's limited edition grapefruit blotters). Also, looking at the flesh of the fruit made my mouth water for it's red and juicy. Vibrant if you know what I mean, and humans do tend to get hungrier when they see bright and happy colours, why do you think McD's signboard, no scratch that, all fast food signboards are bright in colour?

Here I was happily having a mini happy fest, right until I PUT THAT FRUIT INTO MY MOUTH!

ERGH! It's bitter and sour, not at all sweet like I envisioned. Totally pwned by grapefruit!!! I bet back in Grapefruit headquarters all the mysterious FBI/CIA looking Grapefruits are talking into their headsets and going "another one pwned by us, job well done people. Take a week long break."

One cube down..another 9 more to go! Whoopdeedoo!!!! I have drowned them in honey as suggested by websites on Google.

Fruits and their tricks!

[Jean]

No comments:

Post a Comment