Friday, July 23, 2010

Bzzz Bzzzz...

I just came back from my 2nd dental appointment with my new dentist, I had some qualms about switching from an old family dentist to this new one, but I guess it is more convenient to go to a clinic nearby rather than somewhere in KL. Added on by the fact they are the best (apparently) clinic in KK. 

So they took an X ray of my teeth today to check if my wisdom tooth was growing in the normal way, if it's horizontal ( which happens like 3% of the time) then extraction is necessary. This is my 1st time getting an X ray. Let me just talk you through what happened. I was told to bite unto this Styrofoam rubber like mouth piece and this heavy vest was strapped onto me by the nurses. Then I was to rest my chin unto the machine whilst grabbing unto the handle bars, then the nurses adjusted it so that the light was aligned with my face at particular position and the laser beam was focused in the center of the mouth piece I was biting on.

Then comes the weird part.

Suddenly

ELECTRONIC FUR ELISE STARTS PLAYING!

I was going 'wth' in my mind thinking which idiot didn't mute their phone in the clinic and chose such an old fashioned song as their ring tone. Until I realised that electronic annoying dido dido dit of the fur elise song was coming from the X ray machine! I kid you not, as the machine was operating, zapping rays unto my face hereby killing all cells there, it plays FUR ELISE! Imagine two swiveling panels going round and round your face with that annoying music.  Speechless. 

Dido Dido dit!!!!

Anyway the results were my wisdom tooth were in normal position so there is no need for extraction, however there is an undetermined growth found at the bottom row of my teeth. So it's more X rays to monitor the growth to see if it's malignant or benign. More X rays = more electronic Dido dido dits!!!

So signing off here as that's the only thing I wanted to share

Hugs and Kisses

[Jean] 

No comments:

Post a Comment