Friday, July 30, 2010

Random

It was one of those times, when you have nothing to do and are the only one awake in the household, you tend to find pretty random stuff online, so here's a analysis of my name, I found this webpage from a blog of my friend's friend who used to be my school mate. So like I said..random.

The analysis of my name :

You Are Fortunate and Blessed (aye, I agree)

You are a very lucky person. Things just always seem to go your way.
And because you're so lucky, you don't really have a lot of worries. You just hope for the best in life. (*nods enthusiastically*)
You're sometimes a little guilty of being greedy. Spread your luck around a little to people who need it.

You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people. 
You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts.
You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals. (SO TRUE!)

You are deeply philosophical and thoughtful. You tend to analyze every aspect of your life.
You are intuitive, brilliant, and quite introverted. (Yeah, I'm introverted at times) You value your time alone. (Yesh! I love my alone time!!)
Often times, you are grumpy with other people. You don't appreciate them trying to interfere in your affairs. (SO TRUE!)

You are very open. You communicate well, and you connect with other people easily.
You are a naturally creative person. Ideas just flow from your mind.
A true chameleon, you are many things at different points in your life. You are very adaptable. 

You are truly an original person. You have amazing ideas, and the power to carry them out.
Success comes rather easily for you... especially in business and academia.
Some people find you to be selfish and a bit overbearing. You're a strong person.

You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing.
You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long.
You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start. (I have a gazillion pending projects. D=)

You are fair, honest, and logical. You are a natural leader, and people respect you.
You never give up, and you will succeed... even if it takes you a hundred tries.
You are rational enough to see every part of a problem. You are great at giving other people advice.

You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone.
You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together.
At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. (Yeah! ) But for the important things, you pull it together. (MOST of the time, sometimes I just go 'heck care laaaar')

You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection.
You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.
You have the classic "Type A" personality.

This is freakishly accurate, I know I know I shouldn't listen to all these sort of things, but I can't help nodding to a few sentences in this analysis. However there was one really confusing part, so I'm an introvert, but yet I communicate well? Doesn't jell right? 

Just a quick post.
Ciao guys.

[Jean] 

[And hold on to your words Cause talk is cheap ]

No comments:

Post a Comment