Monday, June 14, 2010

An Outing to Remeber


Leona & Me & FG & M
(E was holding the camera)

At last! My BABES (plus the totally hawt E) and I can finally meet up for an outing! Previously we all couldn't meet up due to conflicting schedules and different holidays and not to mention trouble in getting permission so we had to postpone our meeting again and again..but it was really a relief to get to see them during the 13th at Fullhouse@Pyramid since I missed them so much! I really was starting to think that we could never have a chance to see each other again..=(

Enough with the DOOM AND GLOOM and onward with my post..

So I had driving in the morning..which I am proud to announce went well without any major glitches..cept I had problems doing the 10-2 turning and I suspect that the instructor was getting pretty frustrated but it all worked out well in the end..Curse you S-turnings~

After that I straight away rushed to Pyramid to meet them and we headed of to Fullhouse to have a light meal...or more like our 2nd lunches of the day..For those of you who don't know what's Fullhouse (is that even possible?) ..Fullhouse is actually inspired by the Korean Drama with the same name and it's even owned by a Korean..The location of Fullhouse @ Sunway Pyramid is at LG 1.96..to me that's somewhere below Asian Avenue..(bad at directions)

The moment you step into Fullhouse you're  wowed by the decorations and ambience of the cafe..the all white deco and the quirky trinkets around the shop is designed to give a unique feel towards the cafe..and dining there is a pleasure.
The entrance to the cafe
They even have a Mini Cooper..go figure
The menu is even drawn in this cute comic style and it's made to look like a mini magazine
There's even comics inside =)
The food is also illustrated in this cute way..

So the set meals all come with a main dish..soup and drinks and a tart for dessert..being full myself I ordered this 
The Smoked Salmon Salad..(RM 13.90)
(I'm sure many of my classmates will laugh at this picture)
The salmon was a little too salty but other than that the salad was ok..the lettuce was garnished with cheese and croutons...the dressing was a mixture of mayo and thousand island sauce..then I assume that it was tossed lightly before being served to us.
The salty smokey taste of the salmon did compliment the taste of the lettuce leaves with dressing..but to me it was still just an average dish..
The wild mushroom soup that came with the salad.
The mushroom soup was not just some Campbell mix..I can't really place the flavour but it was wonderful except it could have come a little hotter..then it'll be just perfect..the soup had additional ingredients added in such as almond flakes and a dash of cream at the side.
Ice Lemon Tea
Ordinary..the taste of lemons wasn't strong enough..it could have been better if there were more lemons..
*hearts*
What can I say? I just have a sweet tooth and desserts like this always appeal to me~


My friends ordered various other dishes but since I didn't sample any of them I can't write my views on the dishes here..but this particular drink I did taste...

The "cough mixture" drink

First off....I don't know how the heck can M order this..I admit it did look very very pretty when the waiter brought it over to our table..it was predominately white with red strawberry swirls around it..it looked like something out of a story book...like some Enid Blyton drink..until you sip it... It tastes just like STRAWBERRY FLAVOURED COUGH MIXTURE..zoo wee mama...Totally spoiled my good impression of this drink!

After settling the bill ( Thank god for E for I was totally lost when it comes to things like this)
we were allowed to roam about the attached shop at the back of the cafe..and get this! We were allowed to camwhore with their merchandise (not many shops allow this)..in fact we were allowed to camwhore EVERYWHERE in the cafe...doesn't that attract you?
The displays at the entrance to the mini shop
I was already attracted to buy something..This goes to show the power accessories have over me
So cute
The presentation of the merchandise deserves a thumbs up!
It was really nicely done..and really attractive *eyes shining*
My Babes and I again..we were all wearing products from the store~
I LOVE this HAT!
and this pic =)
=) 
I love you..but then again you already know that..
Taken while we were leaving~

The most coincidental thing was the moment the 4 of us sat down we all simultaneously pulled out  our cameras..so in the end most of the pics wound up being in FG's camera (don't ask me how) ..so needless to say there are lots and lots of pics of us shamelessly parading around the shop with the merchandise we didn't purchase at the hands of the lovely FG..if she's in a good mood I'll get them and repost them at a later date..

After Fullhouse we wandered around till it was time for my mom to come pick me up..and I have to say..all good things come to an end too soon..

I can't wait to see my Babes again..so hopefully we all can meet up after all our respective exams~

Wishing you guys all the best in the upcoming UEC..

Jean~
















No comments:

Post a Comment