Sunday, June 6, 2010

Bursting with Laughter

So today I woke up and was enjoying my breakkie of chocolate spread and bread from dunno where (but it has nuts in it and some flour on top...fishy~) when I decided..Hey...since Aunty/Froggie/Piggie/Sleep A Lot and Never Come Class/ etc  (AKA LENG ZAI) recommended me to read Kenny Sia's blog..why not lar..read during my breakfast? Since I'm kinda..unshackled...at the moment so I moved everything to my study to eat and surf his blog...

Omg...how to eat while laughing?

At 1st I read some post about his Melbourne trips then I navigate sikit and managed to find this section "Favourite Entries" So I thought to myself " Ok Lar..sure worth reading one.." Guess what I found...

http://benglish.kennysia.com/ This is  a website he created to translate all the english into benglish..so feeling bored..I translated my blog..and here it is (http://benglish.kennysia.com/body.php?add=http://ucjean.blogspot.com)

For those of you who may not know what benglish is..it's basically the type of English you can see ah bengs/gangsta guys use around Malaysia..it consists of poorly pronounced English words mixed with a lot alot alot sibeh banyak Hokkien swear words..the kind of which you might associate with guys who dye their hair multiple colours..wear clashing checkered shirts and smoke and have multiple body tattoos and piercing..

Ok stereotyping over.....

Anyway..I tried to upload my screen shot but it failed so you all can just go to these 2 links..if you used the 1st link just type in  my blog's url to get the page..or just directly use the 2nd link..as I was reading it I laughed so hard that the water I was drinking er...*sensored for dignity purposes*

Early morning entertainment eh?

Hahaha...

Thanks to Kenny Sia..awesome post...


Laughing so hard that tears come out..

JeAn


P/S 1314~ Too much chocolate spread..now feeling a little sick at the sight of sweet food..am drinking tons and tons of hot water to combat the effect...sigh~




No comments:

Post a Comment