Sunday, June 27, 2010

Random Post to Show How Random I Can Be

I think that I have been officially nerdified..

yes..

NERDIFIED

It's like being a nerd cept you are modified hence the term nerdified ( I don't dress like a stereotypical nerd and I don't have bookish glasses and I don't have an IQ of er 600 probably..hence I'm a modified nerd)..Why do I say so?

Cause today my lecturer sent me a message on FB (yes I add lecturers on FB ) and told me to check my new timetable..and believe it or not I was actually excited to see my new timetable..and was excited to see that we have changed classrooms...how is that not nerdified I ask you...

So reasons why I am nerdified

1) I love getting new timetables...

2) I have lecturers as FB friends

3) I am excited about classes resuming on Tuesday

4) I love organising my notes and my stationery

This is truly a most shocking revelation yet.....after 18 years of knowing myself I have finally found out that I am a nerd...

Yay?


Ending it here now..but one thing that puzzles me..if I am such a nerd-ish person..why can't I ever draw STRAIGHT lines with a ruler????


White houses 

[Jean]


Hmm mini update here since it's already the end of the day..so far I have accomplished......

NOTHING

today..I lazed about all day and seriously think that you can really gain weight by eating nothing but peanuts...hmmmm

Anyway...recently I'm into a new craze which is reading people's blog..and I know that sometimes these things that I'm about to say are just not my business..but they really irritate me while I'm browsing their blogs...Here we go with our little hate fest..

You know what? I VEHEMENTLY hate blogs with music that instantly plays when you're reading the blog! This incident happens many many times and I'm sure whoever is close to me will see this scene acted out 100 times

Me (silently browsing while some song from youtube is blaring out) " .... ...."

Person : .... ....

Then suddenly another music plays along with my own music hereby clashing with the chords and creating disturbance..

Me : " WTH?? Where is that music COMING from????'

Person " I dunno I'm not playing anything!!!"

Then there will be frantic clicking until I finally traced it down to some music player on someone else's blog and knowing me there will be a GAZILLION tabs on my browser's header so needless to say I will close every tab until I get to the one that's disrupting my perfectly tuned life...囧

Another thing that I don't like about other people's blog (OPB) is that they have this weird black background colour..I mean I know black is  a symbol of mysteriousness and allure and all those weird emo stuff but have you ever tried reading a blog with black background and differently coloured fonts? Have you? Then later try looking around your room..major eye pain fest coming your way.

Moving on..blogs with fonts so small you have to copy paste the contents into ANOTHER programme like Microsoft Word or Notepad just so you can read what they heck they are trying to say..

Blogs that are so emofied that it physically hurts you to continue reading it...

Blogs that are so LOVELY DOVEY it makes you wanna puke while reading it..and on this subject blogs that are written solely for the other half to read..

and etc

While I admit that my blog isn't exactly the most perfect blog in the universe but at least it's not something that it's sooo difficult to read that people just give up at times..and I know that I may have written a few emo entries or even *gasp* a few really random and silly entries but at least it's not ALL filled with posts of the same genre..at least I blog about people not washing their hands after using public toilets... X)

Anyway..this is just solely what I think about blogs..and it's not meant to lash out or criticize anyone in any way...just one girl with her own thinking about what people do..

With that I leave you all once again with White Houses

Jean~




2 comments:

  1. ouch~ lucky i changed my blogskin XDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Joyseeet lolz I love reading your blog lar..but can you type a little bigger? X)

    ReplyDelete