Saturday, May 8, 2010

No title required..just blog!

Some people are just like sodium and water...some people are just like magnesium and cold water...others are....noble gases and water...

Anyway..that was just random.....I made that one up while talking to friends...haha

So yeah...went through nearly the whole day already without any major glitches except the part where my dad was really sarcastically pointing out one place to me...and saying that place was where the KTM station was located...then my cute bro (who didn't know what was going on ) asked "huh? why you all wanna know?" to which my dad replied " your sister lar! want to take KTM home but dunno where is the station!"

@@...sounds like he's beyond mad...omg....

I think I should just bury myself six feet under...

Anyways..short post before heading out...

You put the beautiful in life.

Ciao~

Jean


FOOTNOTES: sometimes you need brothers to put your life into perspective...like today...

Conversation at a ban mien stall...

Bro: " Jean, what colour is your hair?"

Me: " Haha..faded already..supposed to be brown"

Bro: " More like MUD BROWN"

Next conversation at a departmental store

Bro (talking to my sis) : " I pity whoever is your jie jie's boyfriend..not only is he stuck with her..he has to wear all her bad taste clothing..."

Gosh..I love my bro..I'll buy him all the 'bad taste clothing'!!! HAHA!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment