Saturday, May 22, 2010

Blogging again~~


Haha another random picture from Facebook that my DAHLING CCA uploaded...It's me in a purple shirt carrying a purple bag and reading a purple book...=)
But I can see that my face so bloody wide...(wide=FAT!)
Radii: >14cm..@@!!!

Anyway..for once I woke up early during a weekend (about 7 am) cause there was this big commotion in the house that woke me up..my sister was late for school I think cause her usual carpool partner was late and stuff..so my parents had to get up to fetch..all the door banging and feet thumping woke me up...cause as usual I rolled down to the floor again...(solid transfer sound waves faster mar..and why the heck so many 'cause'??!)

WHICH brings me to the next thing I wanted to talk about...(haha..I must have rolled off because of this stupid dream)

OH MY GOD!!! I need a dream analyser..for how on earth could I have dreamt about HIM??!  I dreamt about ___( can't even type his intials) and it was freaky!! He was playing the cello as usual..and it was my favourite song which I can never remember the tune but when people play it I surely can tell that is the song I love...(does that even make sense) and we were in the band room as usual..except this time I was my present self and he was the person in the past..like back when he was in secondary school...and the band room was surprisingly the new one we have now..

Okay..a few details to clear up...I dreamt about the past I think..but many details are in the present..such as myself and the band room..and the conversation we had in the dream was one we had in the past...so that's how it's weird!!

Dream scene~(freakishly similiar to a scene from real life)
Him: something something something...我真的很爱他...(that time he was talking about his gf I think)
Me: 我觉得..我们这种年纪...我们不明白什么是爱...
Him: 感决.....就是你明白吗..有这一种感觉....很想保护她的感觉...
Me: 我还是觉得..那不是爱...我们真的无法了解..什么是爱..我们只是误当一些对我们很好的人..为男或女朋友..在一起没多久..就分手..那还是爱吗..
Him: 其实我觉得...你跟你身边一些朋友不一样...有点太成熟

This is an actual real life convo which turned into a dream convo....It scared me so much that I could actually wake up..I also don't know why in HELL would I dream about him as I hate him sooo much! Is this the sign of mental stress?? Brain delving into pass memories when times are happier to ease my mental strain??? Or could it be related to some real life thing...

Look at me so damn obsessed about a dream....huge signs of breakdowns...actually I am only obsessed cause it's a dream about him..If not I wouldn't have even bothered.....wonder how IS he doing anyways...

So during breakfast with my parents ( more like my 2nd breakfast..I joined them at the table cause I was alone) my mom kept asking me what should we eat for lunch later repeatedly since no one could think of anything..so after quite sometime later..I suggested sushi...and the funny part is..five minutes later..my mom asks "So what shall we eat for lunch later???" Cracks me up everytime..!!! 

Anyway..it's so early..and the weather is sooo nice over here...nothing much happened (yet) I will sign in later with more interesting or random or emo or weird or just Jean like happenings from my life later...
AHAHAHA! can't solve!!! (Edited so you all can see it)

*We've still got time~~~~* Nice song.......

Coo-ee

Jean!!

P/S My wonderful sister just told me that it's this song..prelude from Bach´s Cello Suite No. 1...=)






No comments:

Post a Comment