Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Stupidity At Its Highest Level~

165 600 minutes...115 days..

That's how long I've been living in a dream....more like deluded fantasy..I think it's because my signal receptor has been faulty all these while..so it was like while I thought there was something going on..in reality what's going on is actually nothing....

So now I'm actually listening to my own self and really am going to stop fantasizing...and really start living life as it was meant to be lived! I've already wasted 165 600 minutes...I can't afford to waste any more....

* I can see clearly now..the rain has gone~*

So sem exams are creeping upon us...actually I shouldn't use creeping..it's more like it's coming at us with a velocity of a speeding bullet shot out of an AK-47!!! Another 20++ days till the D-day..if I don't do well..I can kiss my applications goodbye.....but the main problem is.........Should I seriously go for the course I wanted since I was 15 years old??? Cacat lar~~

Anyway...It's hard to be psyched up about it when lecturers keep bring morality down by announcing how hard the papers gonna be...how we are gonna fail all the time...makes you wanna go bash your head against the wall..repeatedly...

So I'm off to commit cerebral infraction..and I will keep you guys updated..when I have the energy again...

Searching for a Desert Eagle..

Jean~ 



2 comments:

  1. Jeanie..Don't be much bummed.
    Keep your shirt on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolz..thx hun..but it just one of those things lar..=)

    ReplyDelete